Southwest Quinoa Bowl
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 lb cubed flank steak
1 can (14 oz) crushed tomatoes
1 can (15 oz) canned black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup frozen corn
1 tbsp taco seasoning
1 cup quinoa
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat Instant Pot on SAUTE function according to manufacturer’s instructions. Heat oil; cook steak for 3 to 5 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Stir in broth, tomatoes, beans, corn and taco seasoning until well combined. Stir in quinoa.
- Turn SAUTE function off. Close lid and lock to seal. Pressure cook on HIGH for 12 minutes. Turn off heat and manually quick release pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions before removing lid. Carefully remove lid.
- Fluff with fork. Divide among 4 plates. Garnish with dollop of sour cream and sprinkle of parsley.
- Substitute sirloin or strip loin for flank steak.
- Serve with lime wedges if desired.