7 Ideas For Throwing An Awesome Graduation Party
It may sound like a lot of work, but throwing a no-stress, fun graduation party is entirely possible with a little planning and the right supplies.
These tips and ideas will help you pull it off with with ease.
1. Consider an “open house” style party where guests can come and go informally from mid-day until evening. This way you’re not obligated to serve meals and can set up fun finger foods and appetizers. For example, individual paper cups filled with veggie sticks and dip. Paper plates and plastic cutlery are going to be your best friend, no matter what type of hosting style you prefer.
2. DIY your own graduation decorations by cutting out graduation caps out of cardstock paper, rolling up cardstock paper to look like a diploma, and creating your own, personalized “Congrats Grad” signs.
3. Set out platters and serving spoons to prep your buffet the night before. Then set out the food just before the party and keep warm as guests arrive.
4.Create DIY drink and dessert stations with labeled mixers and toppings so guests can customize their own creations whenever they please.
5. Be sure to place paper napkins in plenty of spots to protect your things from greasy finger prints or spills.
6. Create a playlist ahead of time so you only need to press play when your guests arrive. Or, choose a radio station and stream graduation and summer music all day long.
7. Create a slideshow of images from the grad's childhood and school days and play it on any screen during the party. This is a great way to take a walk down memory lane!
Looking for delicious brunch recipes? We have them right here.